- May 31st, 2012
- Write comment
We’re so excited about ProFusion 2012 that we’ve decided to give away some prizes to our social media followers! Be prepared for one great prize a week starting June 8 and leading up to the show. In addition, we’ll give away prizes AT the show to people using our #ProFusionExpo hashtag during the event.
This week we’ll be giving one lucky follower a 750G G-Drive Mini , courtesy of G-Technology.
- Follow ProFusion Expo & Vistek on Twitter
(If you’re already following no need to unfollow and refollow – in fact, doing so repeatedly will get you blocked and banned from the contest)
- Tweet the following message:
Enter to win a 750 GB @gtechbyhitachi G-Drive Mini from @profusionexpo & Vistek. Please RT. Info at: http://ow.ly/bh7uU
There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once, but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to bombard them with a barrage of identical tweets.
If you need to use a different link to direct folks to our contest page that’s fine. As long as people end up on this page – that’s all that matters. The rest of the Tweet, however, must be the same as what we’ve posted above.
As with any contest, there have to be rules… so here are ours:
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must be following ProFusion Expo & Vistek on Twitter
- You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears (the only exception being the link.) A failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The prize will be awarded June 8, 2012 by ProFusionExpo via Twitter and on the ProFusion and Vistek Blogs.
- Open to Canadian residents only
- Anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible. In fact, if users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re likely to get all of their accounts suspended… so why risk it?
- Vistek will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner and the winner will be required to answer a skill testing question. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.